Touchless Entrance Systems – Powering Doors, Empowering People
Making Your Entrances Safer and More Hygienic
1 Formal CPD Hour
1 GBCA Approved Point
3:00 pm AEST
1 Hour Online Presentation
Presented by Don Cook
|Choosing the correct entrance solutions to meet your traffic flow and footprint requirements is a critical part of your building design.
Environmental performance, architectural design, security, disabled access, emergency egress, airlocks, safety, codes and regulations compliance is all covered in this comprehensive presentation.
You will learn how to specify and create aesthetic, intelligent and sustainable entrance solutions.
We will focus on some of the following points;
- Planning of goods and people flow
- Drawings and solution design
- Code and regulations compliance
- LEED and BREEAM consulting
- BIM objects
At the end of this presentation attendees will be able to:
- Utilize Automatic Pedestrian Doors to increase Green performance of buildings.
- Understand how to provide increased security and safety to building design.
- Develop an appreciation of Automated Door ingress and egress options.